Thursday, September 20, 2012

JOB SEARCHING AND INTERVIEWING


One of my distance friends and great clients is Salvatore Balistreri and his wife Bonnie.  They are what I refer to as “head hunters and image consultants.”  They are contracted by employers looking for workers and also people looking for new positions.  Salvatore just sent me the following note along with the link to his interview.  If you know of anyone that has been laid off or that is looking for a new position his advice is well worth listening to. 


Hello Friends and Clients, 

Recently, Melissa Gale, a very successful morning, Austin TV anchor on the #1 rated TV morning show, decided to pursue a different career path after 14 years at KVUE. 

Melissa, as part of her reinvention process, recently asked me about insights related to the job search and interviewing for it. 

Please peruse this short video as you may want to use it for your employees or friends who may be laid off or in transition and need to "crack the code" on successful interviewing and running an effective job search.


I hope this adds value for you and whomever you share it with. 

In the meantime, please keep me in mind for your company's next executive search that I can manage for you. 

Thank you!  

Salvatore Balistreri Consulting
"BRIDGING CLIENT & CANDIDATE"